Our Limited Company product range
From Wednesday 13 April 2022, you can submit a Further Advance application on your client(s) Limited Company account.
Make sure to also check our Limited Company criteria.
Our dedicated range of products have been crafted to help you support your clients looking to own and manage Buy to Let properties within a Limited Company structure. You can find these on our product finder.
- 2 and 5 year fixed term products with free standard valuation
- Products available up to 80% LTV*
- 125% Interest Cover Ratio (ICR) for Buy to Let (170% for HMOs)
- Available to first time, experienced and portfolio landlords
- Additional 0.10% gross procuration fee for Limited Company New Business applications
- A comprehensive range of switcher products.
*Over 75% LTV only available on properties with an EPC rating of C or above at application.
How to apply
You can apply for Limited Company products through TMW Online.
You can't get a Decision in Principle (DIP) through TMW Online. Mortgage Illustrations should be obtained from your usual sourcing system.
Things to consider
There are a few things to consider if your client is thinking about taking a buy to let mortgage under a Limited Company. Take a look at some key facts we’ve pulled together, including information about stamp duty, tax, real examples and more.