The Mortgage Works (TMW) is a subsidiary of Nationwide Building Society. With over 20 years experience in the mortgage market, TMW has developed a range of innovative products and is renowned for its trademark common sense approach to mortgages.
TMW's range of specialist products is available through professional mortgage intermediaries.
With a dedicated business development and broker support team, TMW is proud to offer a first class service to its customers.
The Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) initiative on Treating Customers Fairly is in line with our own aspirations of providing practical, user-friendly guidance, excellent products and first-class customer service. To us it's common sense.
How we contact customers with maturing deals
The Mortgage Works policy on customer maturity is to mail those customers that are coming to the end of their initial rate.
- The mailing notifies Buy to Let customers of the options available to them at deal maturity.
- They can switch to a new product from the existing customer range.
- Alternatively customers can choose to remain on the mortgage follow on rate.
- Specific products are available to existing customers up to 95% LTV in order to assist them in the current climate.
- Customers are invited to phone The Mortgage Works for more information or for advice they can speak to their financial adviser.