1. Before joining the BDM team at Nationwide and TMW, what were you up to?
During my 11-year career at Nationwide I have worked across many different areas, including various complaint handling teams, where I have had the opportunity to develop my skills and improve customer journeys across many different products, processes and policies. I also spent twelve months in the New Business team.
Prior to this role, I was responsible for analysing and evaluating data from a variety of sources into business focused mortgage intelligence.
2. What area do you cover?
I’m in the Central region covering Cambridgeshire, North Essex and Stevenage.
3. Through your role as BDM, what can your brokers expect to learn from you?
I am passionate about customer service and believe building good, strong relationships is key in enabling me to deliver the best possible experience for brokers. Ensuring we consistently deliver legendary service is my main focus.
4. Which key updates from TMW do you think you’ll be communicating the most with your brokers?
TMW have introduced so many positive changes and products recently. I expect we'll be talking most about our changes to stress rates, Limited Company applications, the return of 80% LTV products and the removal of max age at application for experienced landlords.
5. What is the best way for brokers to get in touch with you?
You can reach me on 07725 680 994 or by email on Karina.Morrow@nationwide.co.uk I will always do my best to pick up your call and answer queries as soon as possible but brokers can also get in touch with Dedicated Broker Support by using Broker Chat for pre-application queries.
6. And lastly, as it’s the beginning of a new year, what do you expect the hot topics to be in 2019?