If we're experiencing high call volumes and increased waiting times, to prevent you from holding on the phone for extended periods of time, please be reminded of the following:
- Case tracking - Email TMW-Updates@themortgageworks.co.uk or request a call back by dialling 08000 30 40 40, then wait for the prompt.
- Certificate of Title - 5 working days notice is required in order to release funds.
- Offers - Once an offer has been approved, we'll notify you and then it will be available to view in TMW Online. Clients and Solicitors will receive offer letters in the post shortly afterwards.
We're processing applications as efficiently as possible, we can't guarantee the length of time it will take to complete applications.
|Service levels (23 June 2017)|
|Average time to answer calls: Case updates||2 minutes 11 seconds|
|Average number of working days from application to offer: House purchase||15 days|
|Average number of working days from application to offer: Remortgage||16 days|
|Processing FMA documents up to received date||15 June|
|Average time to answer calls: New enquiries||1 minute 32 seconds|
|Average time to answer Broker Chat requests: New enquiries||42 seconds|
- For literature requests, products and lending criteria information please call: 0800 545 3131 - option 1
- For a decision in principle and case updates please call: 08000 30 40 40
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Your feedback is invaluable in helping us keep our service performance in peak condition. So, if you've placed a case with The Mortgage Works recently, please tell us about your experience